One day we want to look back & ask:
“remember when hospitals didn’t have video games?“
It’s a future we believe in. But it won’t get built unless gamers step forward to help. That’s why we need you!
Video games create a sense of joy and normalcy for families in hospitals. Each year, our initiatives empower thousands of kids.
Our team works every day with a sense of conviction and purpose. We’re committed to enabling kids through play so hospital staff can heal kids through care.
Our impact is expanding, and we’re in need of crew members eager to change the world.
We’re looking for skillful, enthusiastic individuals to join our cause.
As one of our colleagues, we want your experience to be fulfilling. Working at Gamers Outreach comes with a variety of benefits, including:
- 401K/Roth IRA | Generous employer match.
- Healthcare | Top-notch coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO). Dental & vision included. Direct family members covered, as well (spouse/children).
- Flexible Time Off | Unlimited vacation policy. Just make sure your work is done!
- Paid Holidays | We take extra days off during Thanksgiving. S tier holiday.
- Flexible Work Environment | You can work from anywhere as long as you’ve got internet!
- Sabbatical | After 4 years, employees are encouraged to take a 4 – 6 week paid sabbatical to pursue personal goals or learn new skills.
- Pet/Child Friendly | Boarding/Babysitter expense account when traveling for Gamers Outreach.
- Personal Development | Access to Life Coach/Mentorship services.
- Lifelong Learning | We provide an annual stipend to help you learn new skills.