The hospitals below are facilities which have requested GO Karts, but are waiting for donors to step forward and provide funds necessary to begin construction!
Gamers Outreach is able to raise funds independently throughout the year to support various GO Kart builds. When funds are raised, GO Karts will be constructed for hospitals in the order which they appear on this list.
However, we also invite individual donors/organizations to build GO Karts for hospitals of their choosing! If you do not have a hospital of preference, but are interested in building a GO Kart, consider supporting one of the hospitals below!
- Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital | Concord, NC
- University of Maryland Medical Center | Baltimore MD
- Banner Desert Children’s Hospital | Mesa, AZ
- Ronald McDonald House | San Diego, CA
- The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio | San Antonio, TX
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center | Peoria, AZ
- Diamond Children’s Medical Center | Tucson, AZ
- Hospital for Special Surgery | New York, NY
- Mayo Clinic Arizona | Phoenix, AZ
- Nassau University Medical Center | East Meadow, NY
- Miller Children’s and Women’s Hospital | Long Beach, CA
- Ascension Seton Williamson | Round Rock, TX
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida | Ft. Myers, FL
- Children’s Hospital of New Jersey | Newark, NJ
- Akron Children’s Hospital | Akron, OH
- University of Virginia Children’s Hospital | Charlottesville, VA