10 years in the making.
At long last, the big weekend is finally in sight! Gamers for Giving 2018 will be taking place THIS WEEKEND at the Eastern Michigan University Convocation Center!
On April 28th and 29th, hundreds of video game enthusiasts from across the country will be joining us to participate in one of North America’s largest LAN parties.
In addition to the gaming festivities, we’ll be chasing down a $350,000 fundraising goal in support of providing entertainment devices to hospitalized children. What’s more: this year’s goal is being matched by our friends at PUBG Corp. which means we could potentially raise as much as $700,000!
Here’s a quick highlight of some of our recent news updates:
- As of this blog post, passes to compete in our Halo, Call of Duty, and Smash Bros. Melee tournament still remain! Get yours here.
- Our NZXT x PUBG PC giveaway will end on April 30th! You can enter for a chance to win here.
- From across the world, we’ll be joined by a number of incredible streamers at this year’s Gamers for Giving! Check out the full lineup and say hello!
- We’ve made a ton of progress in the hospital environment since last year’s event, but there’s still more work to be done. Learn about our cause.
- Unable to attend, but still want to support this year’s fundraiser? Check out this helpful guide for how you can donate, stream, or spread the word!
Whether you’re streaming from home, or joining us at the EMU Convocation Center, we look forward to having you be a part of this year’s efforts! We’ll see you on April 28th & 29th!