If you’re attending PAX West in Seattle, we’ll be hosting another panel this year at 4:30pm in Sandworm Theater!
For “Helping Others Level Up: How Games Support Health Care”, the topic will be centered around how video games and virtual reality have incredible therapeutic potential within the hospital environment. Those attending will learn how games can be used to support the healing process, in addition to how you yourself can make a difference at your local hospital. A list of those comprising our stellar panel can be found below:
- Aaron Greenberg (General Manager, Xbox Games Marketing)
- Erick Blandin (Community Project Manager, Child’s Play)
- J.J. Bouchard (Patient Technology Coordinator, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital)
- Carla Oliver (Director of Child Life, Children’s Hospital Colorado)
- Zach Wigal (Founder, Gamers Outreach)
- Nate Aschenbach (VR Specialist, GameChanger Charity)
If you’re able to attend the panel and curious to revisit some of the discussion, check out the content roundup we’ve created here: PAX West 2017 Panel Discussion.
Independent of the panel above, Gamers Outreach crew members Zach Wigal and Nikki-Colette Manzie will be on two additional panels: “Play It Forward (Charity and Giving Back in Games” and “How to Broadcast Safely as a Marginalized Streamer,” respectively.
We hope to see you there!